Great Hiking Trails in the Palm Springs Area
Winter is a good time to get out and walk in nature in the desert. There are many beautiful hiking trails in the Coachella Valley. You can click the locations below to see which ones are open and to get more information.
Walking is great for your health and a way to get away from being indoors.
- Andreas Canyon Trail
- Araby Trail
- Big Morongo Canyon Preserve
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Lake Cahuilla Recreational Area
- Murray Canyon Trail
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway Hiking
- Palm Springs Museum Trail
- Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve
- Whitewater Canyon Preserve
Have a great holiday season and enjoy the beautiful desert. Find out more detail about the hiking trails click here.
Image from Gregg Felsen Photography.